Summary: Assist management and serve in providing quality food and beverage service to guest courteously and efficiently. Maintain cleanliness of tables, service areas and equipment stock all wares and equipment needed for service.
• Maintain cleanliness of restaurant
• Knowledge of table, seat and station numbers and proper table set up.
• Reset tables after guest departs with appropriate clean supplies.
• Provides continuous flow of supplies to bus station
• Transport soiled dishes to dishwashing area, properly separating wares and food.
• Takes, delivers and refills beverage orders from guests.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
• Ability to communicate verbally in English.
• Ability to prioritize, organize and follow up.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Ability to perform all job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
Required Work Cards
• Walking, continuously standing and working indoors (more than 75% of the time)
• Lifting, pushing, pulling and carrying (50% of the time)
• Bending, kneeling, climbing and using chemical agents (less than 25% of the time)
• Hearing, vision and speech (critical)
• Literacy (moderate)
• Ability to work in smoky, noisy, humid and hot and cold tempered environments.
American Casino & Entertainment Properties
- 2 years ago - save job