My client, a global CRO, are currentyly searching for home-based SCRA's in the Netherlands. You must have at least 2 years monitoring experience. You need to speak fluent Dutch and be eligible to work in the Ntherlands.
You will be someone who is personable, energetic and flexible in your approach to work. You will be experienced in independent site management.
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Conducting site management in accordance with protocol, SOPs, Loval Work Instructions and ICH - GCP guidelines, including, feasibility, site selections, obtaining necessary approvals and documentation, site initiations, monitoring and SDV, management of site recruitment performance, trial supplies management, data cleaning activities, close out and archiving.
- Updating IMPACT following every visit and maintaining Outlook diary
- Achieving close liaison with Project Management, Data Management and HQ throughout the trial to ensure customer information
- Maintaining current knowledge of therapeutic areas, SOPs and ICH GCP
MORE INFORMATION DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME
- Degree level, nursing qualification or equivalent
- Previous experience of monitoring trials in accordance with ICH GCP Methodology
- Good knowledge of clinical trial methodology.
- Up to date knowledge of the clinical trials environment - ICH GCP, regulatory issues, SOPs.
- Knowledge of drug development process.
- Computer literacy and IT skills.
Advanced Clinical Recruitment is a specialist recruitment service, whose only focus is to supply candidates to the Pharmaceutical industry. We have ongoing positions available with the world’s largest Biotech/Pharmas & CROs in Western/Eastern Europe & the world. Our service is of the highest standard & with over 10 years experience in the industry we can offer a considerate & comprehensive recruitment process.
Even if you are unsure on your suitability for this position but you are looking at the possibility of some progression in your current job or a change in your career path, please feel free to contact me for a friendly chat to expore any options that may be open to you.
All enquiries will be dealt with in a strictly confidential manner.
Call Liam Saif on 0114 2701741 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
PharmiWeb.com - 16 months ago
ACR Ltd are focused on supplying candidates solely to the Pharmaceutical industry. To that end, we have expertise in all sectors of the indu...