The Front Desk Clerk position at the RV Park requires candidates to be available from April 17th - October 25th.
• Ensures all procedures are followed when checking guests in and out of the RV Park.
• Maintains thorough knowledge of RV Park and Hotel reservations system.
• Processes guest transactions in an expeditious and concise manner with minimal error.
• Promptly answers telephone calls to the RV Park Front Desk.
• Effectively answers guest questions and directs guests to proper areas for answers to all questions.
• Accurately cashes out at the end of shift, ensuring that all monies balance to the cashier transaction report.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Previous experience in a guest contact position.
• Previous experience in a hotel environment and running register preferred.
• Ability to type 40wpm required.
• Must possess excellent communication skills.
• Must possess computer skills including MS Word and Excel.
• Fine manipulation of the hands for continuous and frequent use of the computer, telephone, ten key, copier and other office equipment.
• Must be able to stand, walk, sit, bend, twist, squat and reach above the shoulder.
• Repetitive use of the hands for simple grasping, pushing, pulling, typing and writing.
• Acute speech, vision, hearing and sense of touch required.
• Ability to occasionally lift up to 20 lbs using proper lifting techniques.
This job description is intended to be illustrative of the position's duties and should not be construed to be an exhaustive statement of the essential functions of the job.
Oneida Indian Nation - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard