Looking for a smarter career? IBM is the place to be. Here, you can cultivate your expertise, use your knowledge to the fullest extent, or re-invent yourself—without ever having to leave the company.
We are the world's largest IT and consulting company. Great opportunities abound. Build your portfolio while working on society's most pressing issues. They're at the top of our strategic agenda. From energy production to climate change, traffic congestion to health care, streamlined government processes to citizen collaboration and everything in between. We're not only leading the way in developing "green technology," we’re also leading a revolution in corporate responsibility and citizenship.
Join us as we enter a new era for our Public Sector industry. Work with us as we make the world a smarter planet.
Work with government agencies and organizations on the design, implementation, and evaluation of human capital programs, apply functional knowledge in the components of the human capital life cycle, and apply knowledge of competency modeling, recruiting and selection, and workforce planning. Apply knowledge of government human resources policies and regulations, hiring and staffing, employee relations, employee programs, and human resources initiatives. Identify opportunities for organization strategy services within a client organization or business area. Support implementation activities and interact with client personnel and senior leadership to accomplish project objectives and achieve sustainable results.
There is a tremendous mandate for positive change in the world, a change to the way that we interact with each other, with our environment, and with the systems that support us. At this critical moment with so much at stake, IBM is ready to be the smart leader - with top notch consultants delivering first class results. We have the resources to do this. Join IBM, and let's build a smarter planet.
Are you an IBMer? Join us. Let’s build a smarter planet.
- High School Diploma/GED
- At least 2 years experience in HR Process Design
- At least 2 years experience in Human Capital
- At least 2 years experience in Workshop facilitation/data collection
- Basic knowledge in Competency management/modeling
- Basic knowledge in Experience with Federal Government
- Readiness to travel Up to 5 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
- U.S. citizenship required
- English: Fluent
- Master's Degree
- At least 5 years experience in HR Process Design
- At least 5 years experience in Human Capital
- At least 5 years experience in Workshop facilitation/data collection
- At least 5 years experience in Competency management/modeling
- At least 5 years experience in Experience with Federal Government
- Certified in SHRM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...