Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
ABOUT THE DIVISION
A leading provider of specialty pharmacy services, Accredo improves care for patients through behavioral and clinical expertise.
Accredo offers a broad range of healthcare products and services for individuals with chronic health conditions, such as growth hormone deficiencies, hepatitis C, hemophilia, oncology, multiple sclerosis and rheumatoid arthritis. It also
provides comprehensive patient management services, including clinical care management programs, counseling, education, outcomes measurement, social services and reimbursement services.
- Prepare new prescription and refill orders.
- Select and retrieve appropriate medications, compound and dispense medical prescriptions, verify quantities and prepare labels for bottles.
- Send order(s) to Pharmacist for completion.
- Pre pack medications from manufacturers bottle to use in dispensing medication in the quick pick areas.
- Prepare medications for shipment.
- Replenish work station supplies such as pill bottles, caps, safety seals and paper.
- Clean Equipment. May operate, refill and clean pill counting machine.
- Other duties as needed.
- Responsible for good housekeeping techniques, adhering to quality and production standards while complying with all applicable company, state and federal safety and environmental programs and procedures.
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
- HS Diploma or equivalency required
- Required: Pharmacy Technician certification per state guidelines.
- Experience in a retail pharmacy setting.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within dispensing pharmacy.
- Very detail oriented.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment, learn quickly, solve problems and make decisions.
- General PC knowledge.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule for peak times.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
United States-Delaware-New Castle
New Castle, DE - 2 Boulden Circle
2 Boulden Circle
Work From Home?
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.