The Solution Engineer will be an integral member supporting the Sales Account Executive team in a Pre-Sales Capacity. He/She will support a Regional team. Travel to customer sites presenting Proof of Concepts; contribute in the design, planning, implementation and training on the Enterasys Secure Networks architecture. We seek individuals who are dynamic, flexible and willing/able to work outside of their comfort zone.
- Assist pre-sales team in the design, planning, and implementation of a Secure Network Solution Engineer.
- Provide consultative support for pre-sales, partners and customers on Enterasys Secure Network Solution
- Present at trade shows, seminars, and oversee internal demonstration facilities, etc.
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations to all levels of management
- Provide educational training on leading edge technologies/Enterasys products to presales.
· Expert in networking technologies with competitive (Cisco and/or Nortel etc.) industry and regional knowledge and experience
· Proven ability to effectively influence New customers decisions and displace competition
· Thorough knowledge of security design features and ability to implement and perform analysis of network and systems security design
· Hands-on experience using security-related toolsets
· Demonstrated skills in troubleshooting and problem resolution in a network environment
· Keen ability to understand and analyze customer requirements and position the Enterasys Solution effectively
· Ability to effectively demonstrate Enterasys products and Solutions
· Demonstrated ability to manage complex customer interactions in difficult circumstances and control customer expectations in order to maintain satisfied customers
· Excellent inter-personal, technical presentation and communications skills
· Proven team player
· Ability and willingness to travel within region up to 60%
· B.S. in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
· Network Certifications desired (i.e. Cisco Certifications, CCNA, CSSP, CAWDS, CISSP, CCDP, CCNP, and/or Nortel Certifications, etc)
In depth knowledge of two or more of the following networking technologies:
· Network Access Control (NAC)
· Intrusion Detection/Prevention (IDS/IPS)
· Wireless ; WAN
· Ipv4/v6 Routing Protocols (RIPv1/v2/v3, OSPFv2/v3, VRRP, MPLS, BGP, PIM, etc.)
· Layer2 Switching (802.1Q, 802.1D, 801.x)
Enterasys Secure Networks - 11 months ago