CAD user should have the following skills:
- This work consists of Pro/Engineer support for the design integration team working on the GCV program. This work will require collaboration between multiple subsystem design teams as well as the system team.
- Strong CAD skills
- Excellent spatial reasoning
- Experience/comfortable working in large assemblies
- Experience with 3-D Cable/Fluid Routing models/practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail and documentation
- Strong problem solving ability
- Pro/E CAD experience preferred
- Day to day direction will be given
- The Supplier will initially attend a kick off meeting on-site at to understand and become familiar with the work required.
- Personnel will be required to work within the context of the GCV top level Pro/Engineer model as they perform their design integration activities.
- These activities include, but are not limited to: Space allocation creation/assessments, Interface definition/documentation/assessment
- All CAD models will be constructed to Systems’ preferred standards and practices using configuration files supplied by Systems.
- This work requires becoming a contributing member of the Systems’ Design Integration Team. Day to day direction communication will come from Systems technical personnel. Attendance at weekly team meetings will also be required.
- Communications will take place utilizing the telephone, e-mail, approved web meetings, or face-to-face meetings, whichever is deemed the most efficient for the issue or problem by Systems.