We are looking for a talented IT Security Analyst to join our team in Nashville! Under general direction, this position performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
- Responsible for testing, documenting, evaluating, and improving internal controls within the IT department for effectiveness and operational efficiency.
- Collaborates with internal and external audit teams, IT management, consultants, and other stakeholders to ensure compliance project deliverables are met.
- Assist with IT security administration and resolves routine issues regarding information systems security.
- Assist in implementing and using IT security and compliance systems.
- Responsible for the research, evaluation, recommendation and administration of systems and procedures to ensure the protection of information processed, stored or transmitted.
- SQL Server security analysis and administration.
- Identifies security risks and exposures, determines the causes of complex security violations at the highest technical level and suggests procedures to halt future incidents.
- Makes recommendations based upon data analysis.
- Provides assistance to system users relative to information systems security matters.
- Provides enterprise continuity program planning and testing along with business disruption and crisis management.
- Plays a pivotal role in ensuring the enterprise’s compliance with the SOX, HIPAA and other compliance programs.
- Collects and compiles historical data on system access and generates reports and analyses.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, or related discipline with an IT focus preferred or equivalent years of progressive experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of information technology industry trends and emerging technologies and an ability to relate them to the company and its objectives
- Extensive experience with Windows operating systems.
- Extensive experience with SQL database including SSIS and SSRS.
- Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Knowledge of security requirements influenced by HIPAA, SOX and PCI regulations.
CIGNA - 17 months ago
With a significant position in the US health insurance market, CIGNA covers some 11.5 million Americans with its various medical plans. The...