No matter what line of work you’re in, if you want to
team with a company that realizes continued success not
only depends on superior customer service and products,
but also the growth and ambition of its entire
workforce, UniFirst Corporation is the company for you.
Today we are one of the largest companies in the garment
services industry employing over 10,000 people and
servicing well over 200,000 customer locations in 45
states, Canada and Europe.
Currently, we are seeking a Full-time General Production
Worker to perform various operations in the following
work areas. Responsibilities are subject to change based
on supervisor’s direction.
- Unload soiled product from trucks
- Separate product by type
- Counting of flatgood products
- Reductions – Modifications to the customers account
(either adding or removing product)
- Garments are counted
- Operation of Pressing/Steaming equipment specific to
the garment type and customer request
- Bundle/Package articles in accordance with
- Picking flatgood products by route.
- Garments are “sorted” by route, day, stop, and
- Final Storage
- Product is stored for shipment back to the customer
- Truck Loading – Clean product
And many more!
- Major medical, vision, dental and prescription drug
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacations, holidays and sick time
- Paid bereavement, jury duty and military leave
- Discounted employee purchase program
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be
able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and
in accordance with measurable performance standards
specific to each job area. The requirements listed below
are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Resonable accomaodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Education and/or Experience:
High school education and/or equivalent experience
Ability to communicate verbally with supervisor.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to
multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s. Ability to
perform these operations using American standard units
in weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Some individual jobs may require heavy lifting (up to 75
lbs) and pushing of heavy carts.
UniFirst is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
and a Drug-Free Workplace
UniFirst - 18 months ago
UniFirst, a leading supplier of uniforms, workwear and related products to businesses big and small since 1936, provides a wide range of...