The Behavioral Treatment Clinician (EPSDT) will work in the Specialized Intensive In-Home Services program providing various services to clients and their families. These services may include, individual counseling, family counseling, parent training, behavior plan development, communication plan development, direct behavioral intervention, case management, and family support. These services will be provided to clients with various developmental delays and their families to prevent out of home placement and improve in home management of behavioral concerns, communication limitations, and delayed functional behaviors.
- BA/BS in human services, mental health, or related field. Masters degree preferred.
- One year related clinical experience with special education or children with developmental/intellectual disabilities required.
- Qualified Mental Health Provider
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Outlook and Internet required.
- Valid Virginia driver's license with excellent driving record.
St. Joseph’s Villa - 3 years ago