Accenture Management Consulting
Chicago, IL; Atlanta, GA; Houston, TX; New York, NY; San Francisco, CA; or Washington DC
80-100% (Monday - Thursday)
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012. Its home page is
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture is a leading provider of management consulting services worldwide. Drawing on the extensive experience of its 16,000 management consultants globally, Accenture Management Consulting works with companies and governments to achieve high performance by combining broad and deep industry knowledge with functional capabilities to provide services in Strategy, Analytics, Customer Relationship Management, Finance & Enterprise Performance, Operations, Risk Management, Sustainability, and Talent & Organization.
Accenture's Management Consulting Resources Operations group works with clients in the Resources industries - Energy, Chemical, Natural Resources, and Utilities to develop and implement strategies that improve cost efficiency, increase business effectiveness, and create synergies and collaboration across companies. To help our clients achieve these improvements, we focus on optimizing our client's supply chain by providing an updated strategy, operating model and processes. We are looking for an Operations Manager who has end-to-end Supply Chain skills with a specific focus in the areas of Planning, Fulfillment, and Manufacturing.
- Minimum of 5 years consulting experience in the Supply Chain area
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the Resources industry
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in process modeling, business process re-engineering, and process design
- Minimum of 3 years of functional expertise in either SC Planning, SC Fulfillment, or SC Manufacturing
- Bachelor's degree
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Bachelor's degree major in operations research/management science, industrial engineering, supply chain management, operations management or other engineering, science or business areas
- Key skills include supply chain network design, integrated demand/supply planning and S&OP, supply chain execution
- Experience defining and designing supply chain distribution networks, including hub and spoke models and inventory analysis
- Experience developing a business case to support a supply chain strategy
- Advanced degree such as MBA, MS or PhD in a relevant business, engineering or science major
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong client facing skills
- Strong analytical skills
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require, now or in the future, sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture - 19 months ago
For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers a...