Information Technology - All Openings;
The Director, IT Acquisition Integration role is a key and influential leadership role reporting into the Senior Vice President, Chief Information Officer. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the successful IT integration of acquisitions which in the past have involved investments ranging from $10M to $400M . This person will lead and spearhead all IT integration projects while partnering with the Director Coprorate Acquisition Integration. In this role, the Director will have overall responsibility for organizing and managing the people, processes, tasks, and deliverables across IT from both companies to ensure the success of the integration. He/She will have responsibility for ensuring the strategic IT goals of each integration are defined and achieved. This person will be responsible for identifying and communicating specific IT challenges that a pending acquisition represents. This individual will also work closely with the Corporate Development team during the due diligence phase of the acquisition. This person will be responsible for senior level reviews and presentations to division presidents, the Director of Integration Acquisition and the CIO.
- Organize, effectively manage and execute the integration of Information Technology.
- From an integration perspective the management of all business applications, infrastructure, Network/Telecomm and end user services.
- Program management and project planning
- Development of integration goals, strategies and tactics
- Meeting facilitation
- Issue and conflict resolution
- Process improvement
We offer a competitive compensation package; including stock options, employee stock purchase plan, 401(k), full health and welfare benefits and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our fast growing track of continuing success. Nuance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Minimum 10 years experience of combined IT, business and operational knowledge.
- Demonstrated experience in global IT Integration.
- 3 to 5 years demonstrated Project Management Experience and knowledge [Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus].
- Demonstrated leadership and influencing skills in a virtual environment, business acumen, attitude, flexibility, intellectual capability, honesty, self sufficiency, self starter.
- Prior experience integrating the organizations, processes, and systems of small entrepreneurial companies as well as larger publicly traded companies.
- Outstanding interpersonal and presentation skills and ability to work with, and present to, "C" level executives.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and shifting priorities and peak work load demands to meet deadlines when needed.
- International experience and ability to deal with diverse cultures; willingness to travel 20 to 25%
- Experience in the software or high tech industry is a plus
- BA/BS required, MBA strongly preferred
At Nuance Communications, everything is focused on developing the most human, natural, intuitive ways to use voice to take command of information. Nuance's people and technology have pioneered the highest functioning speech software in the world, ceaselessly perfecting the ability for machines to recognize and emulate the human voice. Nuance designs and delivers technologies that intuitively link man, machine and the global storehouse of knowledge to help companies and consumers work seamlessly and intelligently with the world.
Nuance Communications (Nasdaq: NUAN / www.nuance.com), with a market capitalization of approximately $8 billion, is the leading provider of speech and imaging solutions for businesses and consumers around the world. The technologies, applications and services make the user experience more compelling by transforming the way people interact with information and how they create, share and use documents. Every day, millions of users and thousands of businesses, experience Nuance by calling directory assistance, getting account information, dictating patient records, telling a navigation system their destination, or digitally reproducing documents that can be shared and searched. Making each of those experiences productive and compelling is what Nuance is all about.
Today, more than 16 million people use Nuance productivity applications ; more than two-thirds of the Fortune 100 use Nuance's speech solutions; and nearly one thousand devices - handsets, printers, automobiles - incorporate Nuance's technology.
Nuance has grown through a commitment to open solutions and building a partner network that spans all areas of the business and multiple geographies. Today, through its various channels and partner programs, the company maintains strategic relationships with hundreds of leading companies - including Accenture, Avaya, Bosch-Blaupunkt, Cerner, Cisco, Dell, Delphi, GE, Genesys, Hewlett-Packard, Intel, McKesson, Microsoft, Nortel, Sony, Visteon and Xerox.
Nuance has deployed more than 3,000 speech applications for some of the world's most respected companies including AOL, Bank of America, British Airways, Charles Schwab, Citigroup, Daimler Chrysler, Ford, General Electric, LG, Nokia, SBC, United Airlines, Verizon and Vodafone.
Founded in 1992, Nuance delivers solutions that address five core markets:
With over 7,500 employees worldwide, Nuance achieved $1.4 billion in revenue in 2011, up significantly over the last several years. Nuance maintains a strong balance sheet with more than 35 regional offices globally. With more than half of the organization residing outside of the United States and a sales presence in more than 70 countries, the Company delivers solutions to numerous local markets and brings global perspective and capabilities to its solutions. Nuance has its corporate headquarters in Burlington, Massachusetts and its international headquarters in Merelbeke, Belgium (EMEA) and Sydney, Australia (APAC).
- Enterprise. Helps automate a range of customer services and business processes in information and process-intensive industries such as telecommunications, financial services, utilities, travel and entertainment, and government.
- Mobile Adds voice control and texting capabilities to mobile devices and services, allowing people to more easily dial a mobile phone, enter destination information into an automotive navigation system, dictate a text message or have emails and screen information read aloud.
- Healthcare. Comprises a portfolio of speech-driven clinical documentation and communication solutions that help healthcare provider organizations to reduce operating costs, increase reimbursement, and enhance patient care and safety.
- Desktop Dictation. These Dragon products help people and businesses increase productivity by using speech to create documents, streamline repetitive and complex tasks, input data, and complete forms and automate manual transcription processes.
- Imaging. PDF and document imaging solutions reduce the time and cost associated with creating, using and sharing documents.
Today, thousands of companies- in industries such as healthcare, mobility and telecommunications- and millions of users around the world rely on Nuance to deliver vital information, increase productivity and conduct business, simply by speaking.
- More than two-thirds of the Fortune 100 use Nuance solutions
- Nuance automates more than 9 billion caller interactions each year
- Nuance has delivered mobile speech in hundreds of millions of devices to date
- One billion mobile devices will include Nuance speech technology within 3 years
- Nuance has shipped its predictive text in approximately 5 billion mobile phones
- Each of the 8th largest handset manufacturers rely on Nuance solutions
- The world's top 10 carmakers are Nuance customers
- Each of the top 5 personal navigation device man
iCIMS Social Distribution - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the leading provider of voice and language solutions for businesses and consumers around the world. Our...