This position is responsible for building partnerships directly with dental schools, hygiene programs and other academic programs to develop lasting relationships and loyalty with future dental professionals. This individual will develop and present educational lectures and seminars, to expose future dental professionals and faculty to Colgate technologies and products. In addition, this individual will participate in research days, vendor events and manage Colgate's sponsorship activities with schools in their territories. The position also requires the individual to present educational lectures to practicing dental professionals and participate in CE events.
This individual would develop and execute the academic strategy and educational programs to support and enhance relationships among the faculty and student bodies in dental schools or dental hygiene programs.
This individual would be responsible for developing relationships with Hispanic dental and dental hygiene students as well as the Hispanic Dental Students association. Their role would be to support the Hispanic Student Associations particularly in educational and community outreach activities. This is a national role and implementation plans for all territories would need to be developed. In addition to:
hygiene program contacts
- Execute academic strategy to build scientific credentials and secure recommendations of Colgate products with students and faculty.
- Present scientific technology and product lectures and seminars at dental schools and hygiene programs.
- Coordinate call cycles and samples distribution to meet annual goals.
- Develop and maintain academic database to include; tracking calls to schools, dates, faculty seen, classes seen, topic discussed, samples distributed, purchases, key dental schools and
- Deliver CE programs to practicing dental professionals to meet annual goals
- Manage speaker and seminar support material for schools.
- Assist in the on-going development of the school programs.
- As a member of the Academic Relations team, assist in the development of lectures and other materials.
- Assist in training of field representatives as required.
- Attend major dental meetings and conventions in the territory.
- Develop and implement a National plan to build relationships with the Hispanic Dental Students Association and Hispanic Dental Hygiene Students Association
- Support students in community outreach programs to improve oral health in Hispanic communities.
- Develop and execute an action plan to effectively optimize academic resources.
Registered Dental Hygienist with a minimum of 2-5 years of experience in an academic setting or visiting academic institutions.
Master degree and/or equivalent experience required.
For this position fluency in English and Spanish is required.
Relevant field sales experience is preferred.
Colgate Palmolive - 10 months ago
Colgate-Palmolive takes a bite out of grime. The company is a top global maker and marketer of toothpaste and soap and cleaning products. Co...