(Job ID: 220401)
Supply Chain Planner
Continental Tire the Americas, LLC is building a new tire manufacturing facility in Sumter, SC.
In order to support the ramp-up of the plant we are looking for a Supply Chain Planner within the Plant Operations department.
In this role, you ensure the delivery reliability along the total Supply Chain for the plant’s article portfolio.
In collaboration with internal and external partners you are responsible for the continuous optimization of market demand confirmation under consideration of the plant capacities. Together with the team, Supply Chain support systems and Production you contribute to a successful production planning and monitoring. Additionally you plan and support the execution of the transportation of the finished product in alignment with Warehousing and the Market Organizations.
· Maintain supply chain system parameter
· Plausibility and feasibility analysis of the weekly Supply Chain Masterplan
· Actively identify future supply chain issues
· Provide production proposal based on continuous planning (mid- and longterm)
· Agree on production optimization needs due to demand changes or production deviations
· Responsible for all inventories for her/his articles along the total supply chain
· Proactively inform market organizations in case of delivery deviations (unplanned shortage)
· Coordinate the optimization of transports with the transportation planners
· Strive for optimal quality, costs and customer satisfaction
Skills and Requirements
· Bachelors in related Supply Chain and/or Logistics preferred
· 1-3 years Supply Chain operations experience
· Strong Communication skills with internationally experience
· Strong distinct planning and organization skills
· Team player and service oriented
· MS Office, SAP (preferable)
· Continuous development skills
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application. Your contact partner: Continental, Division Tires, Dina Manzanares, Human Resources.
Continental AG - 7 months ago