----------SEND RESUMES TO JOBS (at) CYNETSYSTEMS.COM--------- |
We are looking for SharePoint / .NET Architect for our client in Washington, DC area.
JOB TITLE: SharePoint / .NET Architect
LOCATION: Washington DC
Duration: 4 Years Contract
GC and CITIZENS only...
" Additional Notes from Hiring Manager" :
- .Net Architect experience is a must
- Should have a strong understanding of Object-oriented design concepts specifically Polymorphism (should be able to say what it is and where they have seen or used it in code).
- Should know the difference between Factory and Design Patterns, should know what a Singleton Design Pattern is. Should be able to speak to other design patterns such as MVC and MVP Design Patterns.
- We are looking for a Software/SharePoint Architect.
The successful candidate would have a strong knowledge of the following:
- Application architecture a big plus software design pattern a big plus
- C# 3.5 or greater - critical skill,
- LINQ & WCF a big plus
- Object Oriented Design and Development - a critical skill
- SharePoint (Workflow, Web part development, debugging, web-farm experience, deployment, understanding of how to use third party components a plus) - must have most of these skills.
- HTML, JQuery - nice to have
- Workstation setup (i.e. the candidate should know how to install software and configure a machine for web and SharePoint development) - a MUST have skill
- Basic Database design fundamentals - a big plus
- SQL Programming (should have firm understanding of how to query a relation database) - a big plus