Location: Colorado Springs, CO
This is an opportunity for an individual to become a member of the Teradata support team in Colorado Springs supporting Wal-Mart. He/She will work with a team of engineers devoted to providing “World Class” service in support of this customer. The CSR is the owner of the customer’s incidents and responsible for establishing and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. The associate will provide installation services and full system support that includes Hardware and Software. The CSR will provide leadership in the planning stages of installations and upgrades as well as project coordination during these activities and system support. The associate will provide hardware and software first level technical support on 48xx through 55xx Teradata equipment within the “Teradata Customers Services” (TCS) department of the Teradata division. This position requires 7 X 24 availability and is a salaried position.
He/she will provide Overall Technical Support for all systems at the assigned location. Responsibilities include; Administration of the installation, system maintenance, Hardware and Software upgrades, system analysis, customer satisfaction, account development and planning, revenue generation, asset management, and individual development for mission critical customer support. He/she will work closely with the Teradata Sales Organization to assist on Support Strategies, competitive service pricing, and adherence to TSCS methodologies. In addition, he/she will provide Teradata leadership in Customer Closed Loop Corrective Actions process development and implementation.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Clear understanding of contractual policies and development.
- Using verbal and written communication skills, to prepare and deliver presentations when required.
Strong oral and written skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong facilitation and team skills.
- Perform simple to complex analyses with the use of a personal computer. Flexibility in a multi-managed working environment.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Associates degree in Computer Science or an electronics technology discipline
- Minimum 1 years experience in a computer related technology field, within the last 2 years
- Minimum 1 years experience with UNIX, DBMS and Windows 2000, with in the last 3 years
- Conceptual understanding of Intel-based computer hardware architectures
- Experience working customer services role
- Ability to travel to various local and/or long-distance locations
- Must be a US citizen
- Advance knowledge of Teradata, UNIX, NT, mainframe operating systems (VM/MVS, etc.)
- Teradata Database experience
- Teradata Certification
- Advance knowledge of disk array architecture
- Teradata is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Teradata - 18 months ago
Teradata is a global leader in analytic data platforms, marketing and analytic applications, and consulting services. We help organizations...