Reference Code: 13001819
Location: San Juan, PR, US
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Manage and prioritize workflow to meet established delivery time expectations.
- Develop processes to efficiently manage workflow.
- Ensure all compliance and due diligence requirements are met.
- Build and maintain lexicon of CitiFinancial-specific terminology for internal and external use.
- Accommodate translation requests from numerous and varied sources (Operations, Marketing, Incentives, Information Technology, Risk Management, Legal, Compliance, Communications, etc.).
- Accommodate translation requests of diverse content (communication, marketing materials, presentations, customer correspondence, instruction manuals, web content, legal agreements, etc.).
- Research the Web and other sources to find appropriate terminology for a new concept.
- Use appropriate discretion with highly confidential material.
- Secure retention of all documents and materials.
- Review, edit and approve all translation requests prior to communication/release.
- Ensure high quality of translations to best serve customers and employees.
- Liaise with requestor to discuss unclear points and provide feedback in case of typos.
- Stay abreast of translation industry trends.
- Administrative and clerical duties.
- Additional duties assigned by the Operations Department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Translation or similar focus.
- Minimum 3-5 years translation experience.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management, employees, and end-users .
- Proven ability to work as a member of a cohesive team.
- Must be able to handle high volume of work in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment.
- High energy level, self-motivated and demonstrated initiative required.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Must provide strong attention to detail.
- Able to adapt to change.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...