For over 30 years MVM has been performing mission critical services and operational support functions for government and commercial customers. As a member of an ever-evolving marketplace, MVM is continually developing new approaches and innovative solutions in service of current and future customer needs. MVM’s 3500 employees work daily to counter the language barriers, physical threats, and technological limitations that stand as impediments to our nation’s objectives domestically and abroad.
MVM, Inc. is currently seeking a Financial Analyst Level I in support of a contract in Albuquerque, NM.
Qualification and Requirements
• B.A. in Business Administration or any related field;
• One (1) – Two (2) years’ experience in an Accounting or Finance field;
• Must be a United States citizen;
• Applicants selected will be subject to a Government Security Background Investigation and must meet eligibility and suitability requirements; which includes a favorable credit check and no criminal records;
• All applicants must have resided in the United States for at least three (3) years of the last five (5) years;
• Experience reviewing accounting practices to ensure compliance with Federal Laws and regulations;
• Experience identifying corrective actions for improper or illegal expenditures and accounting funds;
• Experience reviewing and analyzing annual financial statements to ensure compliance with laws, regulations, policies and procedures;
• Typing skills of at least 40 wpm;
• Proficiency in using spreadsheets and word processing software.
MVM, Inc. offers competitive salaries, benefits, and a professional work environment designed to enhance your personal career growth.
To Apply: Please apply via our website at www.mvminc.com
For more information about the company or to apply please visit our website at www.mvminc.com
MVM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO/AA M/F/D/V