- 4+ years of experience with pipeline design and construction projects in the natural gas, chemical process, power, or other industrial field.
- Experience in developing detailed designs of pipelines, compressor/pump stations, and other facilities related scope of work.
- Pipeline routing selection, including analysis, alignment, design/modeling.
- Creation of Process Flow Diagrams (PFD) & Piping and Instrument Diagrams (P&ID)
- Technical expertise in the Oil & Gas industry, specifically crude oil, refined products, CO2, NGL, wet and natural gas.
- Detailed knowledge of compliance & permitting regulations with FERC, and other local/state agencies.
- Experience with cost estimating, procurement, and construction scheduling.
- Knowledge of equipment specification, including line pump, motors, metering, sampling, compression, combustion turbines, storage tanks, filter separators, and valves (control/relief).
- Proficiency with a 3D, AutoCAD platform is required. Experience with CADWorx is preferred.
- BS Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Petroleum, or other engineering discipline. MS Degree and Professional Registration (PE) are highly desired.|
G.A.S. is one of the largest suppliers of contract technical professionals in the south and southwestern United States. We opened for...