TERRITORY MANAGER – HEAT TREATING
Location: ALABAMA, MISSISSIPPI, WESTERN FLORIDA, WESTERN TENNESSEE
Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
Education: Not Specified
Job Type: Full time/Permanent
Positions Open: 1
Relocation: MUST BE WITHIN THE SPECIFIED TERRITORY. No Relocation from Outside the Specified Territory.
Territory to be covered: ALABAMA, MISSISSIPPI, WESTERN FLORIDA, WESTERN TENNESSEE (Can be located anywhere within the Specified territory or close enough and covering some of the territory)
Salary: COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION
The Territory Manager position will require the ability to develop and grow business in an assigned region. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Strong knowledge in HEAT TREATING Combustion Work and Heat Resistance Work Pre-Post Weld HEAT TREAT.
- Strong sales skills and closing techniques. Ability to construct and supervise completion of customer quotes and proposals.
- Ability to travel efficiently, both by vehicle and/or plane, for sales calls as well as corporate meetings.
- Ability to cold call, prospect, qualify and develop new business.
- Working knowledge of HEAT TREAT products and services.
- Responsible for product demonstrations, lunch & learn opportunities.
- High energy, self-motivated, excellent time management.
- Solution selling to all levels of management.
- Proficient Computer skills, power point, word, excel and email etc.
- Responsible for forecasting and budgeting sales for assigned region.
- Responsible for timely reporting, updated outlook calendar, project forecasting, monthly status report and expense reports.
BOTTOM LINE (MUST HAVE)
- Sales or Account Management experience with HEAT TREATING Combustion or Heat Resistance.
- About 5 to 25 years in sales with the most recent work in SALES HEAT TREATING or similar.
- Currently located within the territory or close enough and covering some of the territory. Territory to be covered: ALABAMA, MISSISSIPPI, WESTERN FLORIDA, WESTERN TENNESSEE (can located be anywhere within the Specified territory)
Indeed - 10 months ago