This posting is open only to current employees of MaineHealth member organizations.
All current Maine Medical Center employees wishing to apply, please complete the "Current MMC Employees” online application, all other MaineHealth employees please click "apply at MMC" to complete the External application.
This position is responsible for the quality assurance, compliance and performance improvement activities of the Revenue Cycle functions for the MMC Consolidated Business Office (CBO.) Responsibilities include auditing of systems and processes within the CBO divisions: Professional Billing, Hospital Billing, Revenue Management, Single Billing Office (SBO,) and Cash Management to identify and resolve system and process issues impacting CBO quality measures and compliance. This position is also responsible for coordinating process improvement activities with the other Revenue Cycle divisions: Patient Access, Scheduling, and Health Information Management (HIM) to ensure a collaborative, team approach to improving Revenue Cycle performance.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Accounting.
2. HFMA/AAHAM certification preferred.
3. Ten years related health care revenue cycle management experience preferably within a multi organizational hospital environment.
4. A high level of problem solving skills necessary to research and identify root causes for system and process issues within integrated revenue cycle operations.
5. Strong knowledge of revenue cycle principles in both hospital and physician practice environments with demonstrated expertise to identify issues, solutions, and optimization opportunities.
6. A high level of interpersonal skills necessary to facilitate effective communication and teamwork with multiple decentralized management personnel.
7. Ability to prepare and conduct presentations to internal and external staff/organizations.
MaineHealth System - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard