Job is located in Woodland Hills, CA.
Our client in the San Fernando Valley area is looking to bring on a Director of Accounts Receiveable/Credit & Collections. This position wille be highly visible and will report directly into the CFO.
- Ongoing management of the Credit and Collections team and providing guidance, training, and feedback as needed
- Playing the central role in establishing Credit and Collection goals along with the plans and strategies to meet them
- Providing ongoing credit-related communication and appropriate documentation to other departments and customers as needed, including Sales, A/R, Customer Service, Marketing, and IT.
- Continuously reviewing and monitoring all current credit practices, as well as developing and implementing new state-of-the art credit/collections policies and procedures
- Taking proactive steps to prevent credit issues, and either resolving or overseeing the prompt resolution of credit-related problems/issues/questions that arise
- Direct responsibility for all credit-related functions for specific key accounts
- Overseeing the processing of credit requests from other companies
- At least five years of managerial experience over a large credit department, preferably in a distribution, manufacturing, or retail environment
- Experience with both mass and independent retail stores
- High level expertise on the newest policies, practices, and technologies in the Credit and Collections field
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Solid organizational and analytical skills
- Experience supervising a large team of 8+
- previous experience with a large organizations A/R and Credit and Collections department
- Demonstrated team player
- Adaptable to fast and changing environment
- Self-starter with a high degree of initiative
- Solid knowledge of large ERP (SAP, Oracle, MAS500), Get Paid, Jesta, Excel, and MS Office
CareerBuilder - 13 months ago
Ledgent is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country. We...