Visiting Nurse Association, established in 1889, is Colorado’s oldest nonprofit home healthcare agency. VNA is committed to a continuum of health care in the home and community supporting optimal well-being, independence, and dignity. To achieve this, our highly skilled team provides individualized care and education to patients and their families every step of the way.
At VNA, you will find a friendly work environment that fosters ongoing learning and professional development.
• Play a vital in providing the finest possible care to some of the most vulnerable members of our community.
• Assist clients with day-to-day living activities.
• Respond to client needs with a cooperative and willing attitude.
• Communicate with the primary caregiver regarding the plan of care.
• Meet productivity expectations and document visits through a telephony system.
• Maintain regular contact with the Agency scheduler regarding caseload.
• Participate in internal and external professional development programs to maintain and enhance skills.
Completion of an approved educational program for nurses' aides in the state of Colorado.
• Active Colorado CNA license.
• Current CPR certification.
• Previous CNA or student experience within the last year.
• Physical stamina and ability to lift heavy objects.
• Excellent communication skills.
Visiting Nurse Association of Colorado - 9 months ago