EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Graduation from a 4-year college or university with major course work in a discipline related to the requirements of the position is preferred. Will consider the equivalent combination of job experience & education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Minimum of 3 years FHA and Conventional prime wholesale origination experience required.
- Prefer candidates that have an existing broker base experienced in originating FHA and Conventional mortgage loans.
Solicits conventional and government mortgage business originated by Nationstar Mortgage Company approved mortgage brokers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
FUNCTIONAL JOB COMPETENCIES
- Generates FHA and Conventional mortgages through effective prospecting of mortgage brokers.
- Sources new brokers on an ongoing basis and submits required documentation for broker approval with Nationstar Mortgage.
- Trains mortgage brokers to properly submit and structure loans to meet Nationstar Mortgage’s loan submission guidelines.
- Develops and manages all business opportunities within a defined sales territory.
- Assists in obtaining sufficient and complete documentation from the broker as required by Nationstar Mortgage’s underwriting/processing guidelines.
- Acts as a liaison between Nationstar Mortgage and the mortgage broker throughout all phases of the loan process.
- Maintains sales contact, pipeline and other pertinent sales activity reports.
- Integrity and Trust : Is widely trusted; is seen as a direct, truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; keeps confidences; admits mistakes; doesn't misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
- Customer Focus : Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Drive For Results : Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Time Management : Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities.
- Interpersonal Savvy : Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
Nationstar Mortgage helps turn home ownership into more than just a wish upon a star. The company services residential mortgage loans...