Content Marketing Coordinator
The Content Marketing Coordinator will identify and create traditional and online marketing and promotional efforts and messages for our clients, primarily in the investment management industry. Primary duties:
- Develop product messaging and create appropriate communications vehicles for use and distribution.
- Develop original copy and content from a variety of resources in order to produce for multiple audiences professional, accurate and effective items for publications and web portals.
- Monitor websites and ensure consistency of style, content and quality.
- Create effective conference and presentation materials.
- Coordinate team execution of marketing programs and measure their effectiveness.
- Establish and maintain consistent voice, look and feel of all client communications.
- Identify additional promotional opportunities.
- Communicate effectively with clients and other team members.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with associates, clients and vendors.
- Be familiar with executing online marketing strategies including Webinars, ad programs, video, social media, etc.
The successful candidate will be a mature, inspiring, confident, hands-on professional with:
- Three years of experience in a professional marketing, advertising and/or communications environment.
- Proven experience organizing and prioritizing projects and prioritize to meet all deadlines.
- Hands on experience with elements of online/digital marketing including search, online media, promotions, social media, PR and email marketing as well as knowledge of web analytics programs, Microsoft Office, and other marketing tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Intelligence: Acquires understanding and absorbs new information quickly and is motivated to learn.
- Customer Focus: Provides satisfaction for both internal staff and external clients and creates meaningful relationships.
- Entrepreneurial: Resourceful, figure-it-out-and-get-it-done mentality, and a track record of creating successful relationships.
- Passion to Succeed: Thrives in a fast-paced environment, does what it takes to be THE market leader.
- Team player: Effective at building a production relationship with other members of the internal team.
- Decision Maker: The ability to gather the correct information to make effective, timely decisions.
- Organized: The ability to prioritize daily, weekly and monthly tasks and possess a ‘sense of urgency’.