• Builds pallets and orders as needed and directed to support successful order fulfillment.
• Uses material handling equipment to move product and materials to and from designated locations in an efficient and safe manner.
• Loads and unloads route trucks, bulk rigs, and transports efficiently.
• Assists with the daily housekeeping and maintenance of warehouse grounds.
• Maintains a safe and orderly storage arrangement for all items handled.
• Completes associated paperwork.
• Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED required. Forklift operation knowledge preferred. Previous experience picking and pulling orders preferred. Must have understanding of and be able to operate voice direct picking waist belt unit and headset. Must have good math skills. Must pay close attention to details. Must have good oral and written communication skills. Must be able to successfully complete forklift certification. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to work hours necessary to complete assigned tasks.
Constantly (67%-100%) required to lift up to 85 pounds, bend, lift, carry, pull and reach. Occasionally (0%-33%) required to walk, sit, climb, and stand.
Must be able to speak and read English.
Unfortunately, we will be unable to offer visa sponsorships to candidates.
Pepsi Bottling Ventures - 12 months ago
Pepsi Bottling Ventures (PBV) is the nation’s largest privately-held manufacturer, seller, and distributor of Pepsi-Cola beverages...