Dynapar makes the broadest line of trusted brands in motion feedback control, including Dynapar and Hengstler brand incremental encoders and absolute rotary encoders, heavy-duty Northstar encoders and high-performance Harowe brand resolvers
Dynapar offers the world’s broadest range of reputable brand name encoder products to satisfy a full range of industrial factory, motor speed, cut-to-length and positioning applications. A recognized leader in absolute rotary encoders, commercial light-duty, industrial incremental and motor mount feedback controls, Dynapar has supplied encoder system solutions to customers the world over for over 50 years - effectively establishing themselves as a recognized leader in motion feedback controls.
We are seeking a Territory Manager to join our sales team. You will be an important member of the sales team responsible for driving growth through building, developing and growing sales of our feedback products within a defined territory. Current territory responsibilities include Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina, Alabama, and Mississippi.
Focus will be managing and developing a large territory through face to face calls and growing relationships with our distribution, OEM’ and user accounts. The Territory Manager will be responsible for understanding the market potential for Dynapar products and prioritizing travel within his/her territory, and establishing a 30/60/90 day call plan. 60% travel required.
· Achieve annual top-line growth goals for Dynapar, NorthStar, Hengstler, and Harowe feedback products set for the territory
· Develop and strengthen our distributor relationships by establishing a consistent sales call schedule and execution on Mutual Partnership Business Plans that focus on execution of key objectives that drive growth for both companies.
· Develop strategic relationships with OEM & End User customers to drive specification and growth
· Support Industry organizations like EASA and IEEE to promote the Dynapar name and brand.
· Manage the opportunity funnel process through the utilization of Salesforce.com
· Monthly standard work reporting process including accurate forecasting
· Growth and understanding in target industries: paper, steel, industrial automation, etc.
· 5+ years of sales experience in the Industrial Automation or related industry
· 7+ years of sales experience in Industrial Automation
· BS degree in Engineering
Danaher is a Fortune 200, NYSE-listed, science and technology leader that designs, manufactures, and markets innovative products and services to professional, medical, industrial, and commercial customers. Our portfolio of premier brands is among the most highly recognized in each of the markets we serve. Our 59,000 associates around the world serve customers in more than 125 countries. In 2011, we generated $16.1 billion of revenue from five reporting segments: Test & Measurement, Environmental, Dental, Life Sciences & Diagnostics, and Industrial Technologies.
North America-United States-GA-Atlanta
Danaher - 17 months ago