My client in Central Connecticut is looking for a high energy, dynamic, motivated and enthusiastic Inside Sales Representative who is working for or has recently been working for a company that does B2B (Business to Business) sales vs. consumer sales – ideally a manufacturer . (It must be B2B sales.)
The right person for this position will be someone who has been very successful as a revenue driver: identifying opportunities, negotiating, upselling, closing on sales and securing new accounts and have distinguished themselves in doing so with their current or prior employer. This individual will be responsible for growing our current customer base as well as developing new customers.
We are seeking someone with a stable work history, a high school degree, who is not only motivated to make sales, but has a successful history in meeting and exceeding sales goals through their own efforts (not a sales manager ) –someone who not only maintains a client base, but also has increased it dramatically. This involves having solid prospecting and closing skills and having the ability to build long-lasting client relationships through strong interpersonal skills. This candidate must have a strong drive to succeed.
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; solicits new accounts; builds rapport; uncovers customer’s needs; prepares quotations, negotiates, and upsells to increase sales. Should be comfortable in making personal visits to customers when required.
- Achieves individual and organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Comfortable with cold-calling to develop new business opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Updates selling skills through sales meetings and sales training
- Proficient with math and a calculator
- Comfortable with Outlook, data entry into CRM software, faxing, answering phones
Incentive Plan Medical/Dental Plan 401K Plan If this describes you and your inside sales experience – if you are looking to work for a nimble and progressive employer who values talent, integrity and motivation – please email your resume to me (Karla Hammond) at your earliest convenience: ~ 860-267-2690
Monster - 10 months ago