Operations Analyst (Analyst Development Program) - SWE-732982
What is Capital One?
Capital One Financial is an unconventional, top-ten bank and top-5 credit card issuer challenging the status quo in financial services.
- Analytical, Strategy- Driven Company – Combines strategy consulting disciplines directly into day-to-day operations and businesses
- Innovation Leader – Pioneer in new product, pricing, risk management and marketing business strategies
- Superior Growth and Results – Exceptional record of earnings growth and one of the fastest companies ever to reach the Fortune 200
- Positioned to Win- Consistently outperformed competition during downturn, positioned to seize opportunities created by today’s market
What is an Operations Analyst?
- Structure, manipulate and analyze data to assess operational performance
- Develop analytical tools and processes to enhance performance
- Lead cross-functional projects to drive towards business solutions
- Make recommendations for process improvements and issue resolution
- Participate in our highly selective, Analyst Development Program provides you with broad exposure to a number of departments, roles and responsibilities.
- Graduated or graduating with Bachelors Degree or higher between December 2011 and August 2013
- Attended the Society of Women Engineers Conference on February 2, 2013 in Dallas, TX
- Degree in a quantitative major, including business, economics, mathematics, finance, or engineering
- Strong quantitative, analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Job : Quantitative Analytics
Primary Location : United States-Virginia-Richmond
Other Locations: United States-Texas-Plano
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting :
Unposting Date :
Capital One isn't just concerned with what's in your wallet; it's interested in your bank account as well. The company is best known as one...