WE ARE GROWING: HOODZ of Southern Idaho is looking for a Spray Technician.
This is a part-time to full-time position for 10-25 hours a week with the opportunity to work into a full-time position. The starting base rate of pay is $9.50/hour. with the opportunity to increase pay based on productivity, quality of work, etc. Work hours are mostly during the night from approximately 9:00 p.m. through 7:00 a.m. and occasional day and weekend work will be required.
Job duties include:
Power washing of kitchen exhaust systems including hoods, duct work, filters and exhaust fans
The set up and take down of all job sites and equipment including wiping down of stainless steel hoods, setting up wet/dry vacuums, high pressure hoses, pre-sprayers, ladders, hanging plastic sheeting, etc.
Independent completion of work projects without supervision. Maintain equipment and report any mechanical deficiencies.
No experience necessary, however previous mechanical, electrical, or kitchen hood cleaning experience a plus. Training will be provided. This person will need to be consistent, responsible, honest, work well with others, and must have the ability to follow directions.
We prefer someone with a manual labor background, pressure washing experience, mechanical minded, foreman experience, ready to work at all times, and wants to make honest money.
- Have a valid Driver's License
- Be able to pass a drug screening and criminal background check
- Be dependable; able to show up on time, read and understand safety plans and procedures
- Be physically able to climb ladders to gain rooftop access to commercial establishments, able to squat, lift and carry 50 lbs., a minimum of 100 feet, work on feet for 10 hr at a time
- Have excellent attention to detail and work fast and efficiently
- Be able to work flexible hours; nights and weekends
- Be able to work in all types of weather conditions
- Be able to complete work projects from start to finish, with limited supervision
- Have good communication skills; able to communicate well with customers and take direction from other team members
- Have the desire to learn quickly and be able to work in a fast paced work environment with a growing company
The selected candidate will be required to complete 20 hours of online training, attend on-the-job employer provided training, and pass a respirator fit test.
Starting rate of $9.50/hr.
IF you MEET the above REQUIREMENTS, feel like this job is a good fit for you and us, we encourage you to visit our career web page to apply: https://www.smartrecruiters.com/HoodzOfSouthernIdaho
Information submitted will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.