Evaluate new managed care submissions.
Assist monitoring the profitability of managed care accounts and implementing the necessary enhancements.
Prepare preliminary pricing and underwriting for managed care business.
Coordinate the client functions for all support areas including accounting, claims, actuarial and contracts.
Perform regular experience analysis for all account assignments.
Monitor adherence of appropriate protocols for documentation of managed care accounts.
Support strategic risk management team on various projects.
Interact with Munich Re Health underwriters concerning international opportunities and healthcare knowledge.
- Minimum 7 years primary health/managed care underwriting/actuarial experience.
- Understanding of group related and managed care insurance products and principles.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills including all major spreadsheets (Word, Excel, Access).
- Solid analytical skills
- Knowledge of reinsurance principles.
- College degree required.
- Some applicable post graduate work or progress toward a recognized health industry or actuarial designation (FSA, RHU, MHP, etc.).