Position Essential Functions
- Assures sales and profitability expectations are achieved for assigned customer base.
- Assures development of existing accounts and categories.
- Assures exceptional service to existing accounts.
- Assures open lines of communication between the service team, the retailer and Sam Edelman.
- Assures partnership with product team and customers to ensure that product developed meets customer needs.
- Identify relevant trends and customer opportunities through market research/sales analysis and communicate needs to product development and sales team.
- Develop an expertise in specific aspects of the customer's business as assigned by Sales Manager.
- Communicate frequently with retailers to relay information regarding trends and sales analysis.
- Implement strategies that would improve the sell-in of key classifications and marketing programs.
- Convey ideas and thoughts to sales team as it relates to all aspects of our business.
- Maintain open lines of communication between the retailer and the company (sales team, line builders, and other internal partners).
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Minimum of 2 years retail or wholesale experience
- Experience in retail merchandising or fashion design preferred
- Experience as a retail buyer a plus
There's no business like the retail and wholesale shoe business for Brown Shoe Company. Brown Shoe operates about 1,100 value-priced...