Order Selectors work in a warehouse and are responsible for accurately pulling and gathering orders of dry grocery products. Order Selectors also palletize the orders, shrink wrap the pallets and place them in the assigned locations. Position works in a very fast pace environment. Interested candidates must be flexible in their work schedules and meet the following requirements:
• Experience in a large warehouse/distribution company preferred.
• Able to lift 50 lbs to 100 lbs continually.
• Able to pick with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency.
• Must be willing to adhere to industrial engineered time efficiency standards.
• Experience with double pallet jack is preferred.
• Must be able to work varied hours, seven (7) days a week as needed.
• Able to pass a criminal background check and a drug/physical exam.
• Must meet 6-month probationary period.
Unified Grocers - 22 months ago
Unified Grocers (Unified) is the largest retailer-owned wholesale grocery cooperative in the western United States. Our talented team of...