USA-North Carolina-Camp Lejeune
- Installs, operates, and maintains simulation computer workstations and networks in support of simulation based events.
- Performs simulation systems administration and integration in an exercise environment, supporting exercise design, and planning and preparation, execution and post-exercise events.
- Responsible for the interoperability of assorted simulation hardware and software components necessary for model and simulation driven exercises.
- Prepares, monitors and evaluates simulation test plans and events.
- Edit software/hardware documentation.
- Must be capable of system administration in an HP/UNIX, Linux, and NT/Win2000 computer operating, network environment.
- Shall be knowledgeable of distributed simulation protocols/communication technologies in support of remote operations conducted at various selected sites.
- This position requires experience with integration of government-purchased simulation support hardware/software at government training sites.
MINIMUM TANGIBLE QUALIFICATIONS
Minimum Experience Requirements:
o Bachelor's degree is preferable; major in information technology or computer science or equivalent desired.
Relevant Experience (amount and type):
- Individual should possess a documented experience in Internetworking with TCP/IP and Cisco Routers.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is desirable, but documented experience with routing in a TCP/IP environment is required.
- Must also demonstrate capabilities in UNIX, Linux, Microsoft Operating Systems, and principles of database installation, configuration, and operation.
- Minimum three years experience in DOD modeling and simulation, and have previous experience with MTWS, and other simulation models such as JCATS, JSAF, OneSAF/JSAF, or CBS.
o Experience with Naval C4I Systems
was formed in 2012 and is headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia. Our name is derived from "engineering" and "agility" and we employ great people who anticipate and move quickly to serve our customers. Engility has about 9,000 employees in locations throughout the United States and worldwide. Our professionals provide a broad range of technical, analytical, operational, training, security services and products to government and commercial customers At Engility, we conduct ourselves with the utmost of integrity, accountability and respect to honor our commitment to excellence in everything we do.
Our core competencies include SETA support, professional services, education and training, operational support, logistics and international capacity development
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes: Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long- and short-term disability, life insurance, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and tuition reimbursement.
Engility is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Engility provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Engility maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact us on our home page.
US Security Clearance Required
Day - 1st
Yes, 10% of the time
Engility Corporation - 4 months ago
When Uncle Sam says, "I want you for the US Army," Engility Holdings strives to answer the call, and then some. A government servi...