Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (NASDAQ - ASNA), is a leading national specialty retailer of apparel for women, tween girls and boys, operating through a family of wholly owned subsidiary brands: dressbarn, maurices, Justice, Lane Bryant and Catherines! The Company operates over 3,800 stores throughout the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada, with approximately $4 billion in revenue. Although each brand is truly unique, we all share a common goal— We make people feel good about themselves. By offering an engaging customer experience and the latest fashions at a great value, we help our customers look and feel their very best! At ascena, talented people are our greatest asset. In return for your talent and hard work, we offer career development, excellent benefits, a competitive compensation package and generous merchandise discounts across our brands. |
What you'll do:
The ITSM Process Manager is responsible for the development, implementation, training, and ongoing advances of the Ascena IT Service Management (ITSM) Program. This role will function both as a project resource for process development and improvement initiatives and as an operational resource in continuous process improvement activities. Accountable for designing, implementing, and managing ITIL processes, standards and related support tools across the organization according to ITIL defined best practices and standards.
- Manage the portfolio and rollout of all core ITSM processes and revisions of relevant processes
- Deliver KPI’s against active ITSM processes.
- Manage small projects related to ITSM delivery improvements
- Maintain the ITSM roadmap as it relates to ITIL and industry best practices.
- Partner with IT Operations functions to enhance existing processes and procedures
- Implement and oversee Ascena ITSM training program.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience.
- Minimum of 7+ years’ experience in the IT field.
- Strong understanding of ITIL v3 Service Management best practices with an emphasis on Incident Management, Problem Management, Change management, Access Management, Release Management, Knowledge Management, etc
- ITIL v3 foundation certification.
- ITIL v3 Service Lifecycle or Service Capability certification a plus.
- Project management experience.
- Experience with development and deployment of ITSM process in a medium to large size environment.
- Ability to interact with all levels of IT Management and IT Leadership.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Dressbarn, Inc. - 16 months ago