In this role, you will work with a defined group of regional hospitals. You are responsible to lead, coordinate and identify opportunities and strategies to reduce non-salary pharmacy costs.
- Lead a team of Pharmacy Execs and clinical in the identification and implementation of medication use strategies that will improve clinical and economic performance of the health system.
- Evaluate medication utilization to validate leading practice opportunities for improved drug use policy and formulary management
If interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking "Apply to Job" below. You can also call 561-434-4311 or 561-434-3677 for a confidential phone conversation immediately.
- Licensed Pharmacist with no marks
- Willingness to travel 50% of the time
- Strong clinical practice and leadership skills
- Excellent project management experience
- 5+ years of hospital clinical management experience
- Experience in a larger hospital setting a plus
DMR is a national pharmacy search firm with opportunities throughout the country. We have opportunities for Staff, Clinical, Director of Pharmacy, Pharmacy Manager, Clinical Coordinator, Clinical Specialist, and Pharmacy Informatics in Hospital, LTC, Home Infusion, and PBM environments.
Check out all of our open position at www.dovemgt.net. Click on the links to the right to like us on Facebook, or subscribe to updated job listings via RSS feed.
DMR - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard