LDR has a team of highly talented software engineers who have built our scalable interactive platform that connects listeners with our AM/FM/Internet radio partners.
Now, we have an opening for a full-time software engineer on our evolving team. Our company and engineering team has been expanding this year, and we are looking for a special person for this new Web Application Developer position.
We are looking for a sharp developer with a deep understanding of current web technologies to help build future products and improve existing ones. Our ideal candidate takes pride in finding elegant solutions to hard problems and writing efficient, understandable code.
- Design, develop and maintain efficient system components (mostly in PHP, lots of flexibility where PHP isn’t required)
- Diagnose and rapidly fix major problems
- Write code that is fast and reliable
- Strong PHP5 skills.
- Strong MySQL skills.
- Familiarity with Object-Oriented Design Principles.
- Strong UNIX skills.
- Solid communication skills.
- Living in, or willing to re-locate to, the Cleveland area.
- Experience building highly-scalable, interactive web applications.
- Familiarity with high-level database design techniques.
- Experience with Memcached and NoSQL (Mongo, Cassandra, etc).
- Experience with MVC frameworks, CakePHP specifically.
- Experience with node.js
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux / CentOS.
- Distributed version control systems, git specifically.
- Experience building mobile web applications.
- Passion for finding the right solutions to problems, rather than just the fast ones.
- Enjoys learning about new technologies.
- A love of music and/or radio!
Launched in 2009, Listener Driven Radio has received exceptional market response and significant press coverage, including press in the Wall Street Journal, MSNBC, and a number of entertainment and music related press outlets.
If using your talent to pioneer a cutting-edge innovative social music platform excites you, LDR is the place for you to be. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team that is revolutionizing media!
Perks! LDR offers exceptional compensation, great benefits, a 401(K) retirement plan, and a fun start-up culture and environment located in Rocky River, Ohio. You’ll never be bored. We’re always up to exciting new projects with major broadcasters and music partners around the world.
JumpStart, Inc. - 10 months ago