Build a Solid Future! As a Walgreens shift lead, you'll be developing and enhancing your leadership abilities as an indispensable asset to our store staff. As a liaison between management and non-management team members, you’ll be a key part of ensuring excellent customer service is delivered to our customers, as well as providing leadership to team members by communicating tasks from the store manager, coaching on warehouse and vendor orders and handling day-to-day cash functions. You will have the tools and guidance available to lead team members and support store management, giving you the opportunity to serve in a vital role of our front-end team.
- Medical Plan
- Prescription discount
- Dental coverage
- Sick days/disability coverage
- Personal accident insurance
- Life insurance
- Personal/funeral leave
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee discount
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Flex Pay
- Family leave
- Full- and part-time opportunities
- Flexible hours
- Convenient store locations
- One year of prior retail work experience .
- Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English. (Except in Puerto Rico)
- Requires willingness to work flexible schedule, including evening and weekend hours.
- Prefer one year of experience as a retail key carrier or shift leader.
- Prefer the knowledge of store inventory control.
APPLY AT WWW.WALGREENS.COM/CAREERS
At Walgreens, we help people get, stay and live well. That is our core purpose and the difference we make in people's lives every day. Our...