Summary of Position:
- Desktop support skills including hardware repair and deployment (desktops, laptops, printers), operating system and applications software knowledge (installations and updates)
- Familiar with IT infrastructure: switches, routers and general connectivity (IP addressing)
- Basic understanding of telephone and voice mail systems
- Broad understanding of basic information management concepts (document management, data management)
- High School diploma
- 3-7 years of experience in IT support with a solid working knowledge of hardware and software
- Good customer service skills and ability to relate to end users
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Physical ability to climb ladders, get under desks, carry equipment (50 lbs.)
- Valid Driver’s License required
NET is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Care Provider.
NorthEast Treatment Centers - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
NorthEast Treatment Centers (NET), a non-profit, licensed and accredited organization, offers a range of behavioral health and social...