POSITION TITLE: Software Quality Assurance Analyst - Contractor
REPORTS TO: Manager, Technology and Software Solutions Quality Assurance
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
Liberty Power is seeking a Software Quality Tester to test, track, and report on the quality of in-house software development solutions. As a key member of the Technology and Solutions Quality Assurance Department, the Tester will be assigned to one or more Scrum Teams and will work closely with product owners, developers, and other members of their department.
- Evaluates and tests new or modified in-house development software solutions.
- Identifies problems or deficiencies in the software development process.
- Defines test plans to validate results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to business requirements and specifications.
- Reviews computer operating log to identify program processing errors.
- Creates regression testing plans and automated regression tests.
- Writes documentation to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction using test tools such as Microsoft Test Manager, HO Quality Center test tools, Bugzilla, Quick Test Pro, etc.
- Responsible for providing management reporting for all activities and history logs including issues report and test iterations and any other reporting requirements as required by the organization.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Manager, Technology and Software Solutions Quality Assurance.
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.
- 3+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance Testing.
- Experience diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving quality issues.
- Experience in developing automated custom Quality Assurance solutions.
- Working knowledge of unit, integration, regression, and user interface automated testing using test tools such as Microsoft Test Manager, TFS, etc.
- Passion for quality assurance of end-user applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Liberty Power believes in the power of freedom of choice. The independent electricity provider serves residential users, businesses, and...