GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Seeking a full line Field Service Technician in Kansas City, MO
- In-home repair and service of full-line GE major appliances.
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction through the deliverance of high quality service.
- Sell GE Appliance service contracts.
- Manage assigned truck stock inventory and the maintenance schedule of an assigned service van.
- Must be able to accept remote dispatching through an onboard computer.
- Meet productivity and efficiency goals as established.
- Comply with GE policies and programs.
- HS Diploma or GED Required
- Must be AHAM CFC certified.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Minimum 2 years of appliance repair experience or related expertise.
- A demonstrated understanding of the fundamentals of electricity and schematics.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Must be self-directed.
- Must be able to work reasonable overtime.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Frequent lifting of objects, up to 75 lbs.
- Pushing/pulling, moving of major appliances; lifting microwave ovens.
- Sitting, driving, stepping-up, into and out-of service vans.
- Extensive walking, twisting, bending, kneeling, squatting, climbing and stretching.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Apply to job
- Operate vehicle with unwavering attention to safety utilizing methods as trained by Smith Defensive Driving and/or other specified safety programs.
- Diligent use of proper safety procedures and constant awareness for personal safety and safety of others.
- Wear and/or use all appropriate company provided PPE safety equipment.
- PROMPT and regular attendance.
Send to friend
Save to cart
GE Careers - 2 years ago