NorthStar Inc is the leading provider of LNG and LCNG fueling facilities and, after 17 years of success, continues to set high standards for LNG fuel stations in terms of performance and reliability. NorthStar is part of Clean Energy, the leading provider of natural gas fuel for transportation in North America. With experience and expertise built over more than a decade, Clean Energy is committed to helping our customers -- companies operating all kinds of fleets from big rigs to public transit to taxis to service vans -- gain the measurable advantages of natural gas fueling. NorthStar offers a friendly work environment with a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are seeking a career centered on new technology with an awesome environmental impact, this is the opportunity for you!
This opportunity allows you to use your strong CADWorx and P&ID skills to both help our growing company, and as a lead, enhance the skills of other department members. You'll enjoy hands-on project work combined with the chance to grow your own talent team member. Beyond all the personal development factors, you'll also find that ours is a product about which you can feel good. We support leading edge green technology that is changing the world of transportation by supplying natural gas fuel for vehicles -- fuel that is cleaner, cheaper, abundant and All-American.
- A bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering is preferred; an associate's degree is required.
- At least five to eight years of drafting experience. Of that time, a minimum of five years' experience should include the use of CADWorx Plant Professional and CADWorx P&ID Professional software. Advanced skill and current experience with the software is required.
- The ability to use CADWorx P&ID to create fully intelligent liquid process designs.
- Skill managing a CADWorx database.
- Substantial experience in industrial environments, ideally with mechanical engineering and/or process piping.
- Experience in a leadership role is a strong plus.