is a $1.2 billion holding company with 5,600 employees worldwide headquartered just outside Washington, DC, in Herndon, VA. Akima, LLC is a wholly owned unit of the NANA Development Corporation, an Alaska Native Corporation and is focused on providing service excellence to the U.S. Federal government through its 27 independent operating companies. These companies have a portfolio of services including Information Technology, Facilities Management & Maintenance, Engineering and Technical Support, Aviation Support, Subject Matter Expertise, and Business Processing. To learn more about Akima, LLC visit our website at www.akima.com
is committed to being a world-class provider of trusted security solutions and services. We believe a company's culture is its shared values and the actions of its employees. It's not enough to talk about our values; we have to live them every day. That's why we strive to achieve technical excellence, build lasting relationships, make a difference, and have fun! We hire employees who are passionate about what they do, and we promote a culture of integrity and hard work. At the end of the day, SAVA employees know they have made a difference through significant contributions to our National Security. We commit to providing our employees an environment where each person is appreciated, trusted and encouraged to grow professionally. Sava Solutions is a subsidiary of Qivliq.
is an Alaska Native Owned Corporation, providing shared services to the Qivliq family of companies, and planning and incubating the next generation of companies serving federal and commercial customers. Qivliq companies offer core expertise in telecommunications, information technology, product development, major program management, Open Source Software, construction management, facility operations, and operations support. Qivliq family of companies realizes that quality personnel are the key to our success. An excellent benefits package, professional working environment, and outstanding leaders are all key to retaining top professionals.
SAVA is actively seeking seasoned HUMINT and Counterintelligence Professionals to provide instruction that results in fully trained and educated HUMINT and Counterintelligence professionals focused on full-spectrum global operations. This opportunity is predominantly in the Intelligence space but has many cross over requirements within the Law Enforcement, Analyst and Counter Terrorism fields. This opportunity is classified and requires work with a high-level organization within the US Government.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Top Secret Security Clearance.
- Analyzes client needs to determine systems requirements as they apply to the client's management systems.
- Under the direction of a Principal Program Analyst and or Associate Program Analyst, the Contractor reviews client engagements and participates in client problem-solving and in the recommendation development process.
- The Contractor works in a team with other program staff to incorporate requirements into new or existing information management system and may remain involved through the design and final implementation of the resulting systems.
- Upon implementation, the Management Analyst may be on-site with client agencies to support reports and analysis derived from new system applications.
- The Contractor shall have at least two (2) years experience in the use and application of management improvement systems and programs supporting U.S. Government agencies, with a concentration on DoD Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) System.
- Must have a Bachelors degree in an associated discipline
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Masters in Business is highly desired
- Military experience is desirable
Qivliq, LLC and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify Qivliq’s Human Resources Department.
Qivliq and its family of companies reserve the right to edit, revise or change this job description. Nothing in the contents of this job description implies an employment contract with the incumbent.
NANA Development Corporation - 17 months ago
SavaSeniorCare has a flair for elder care. The privately held company operates about 190 skilled nursing and assisted living facilities...