- Manage all aspects of Telecom Equipment deployment from: Customer relationship, project plan of record, project schedule, cost, inventory, and identifying scope creep to the Ericsson CPM.
- ASP process adherence, compliance and deliverables.
- Coordinate Equipment deployment with Service Providers and any other disciplines that interface with the Customer Network facilities, central office or Cell site properties and access.
- Direct or complete market level Equipment deployment activities including, but not limited to the following:
- Dimensioning Engineering documentation
- Implementation Engineering documentation
- Integration Engineering
- Data Translation documentation
- CIQ information: ATND, STND, RND TND
- Coordination and submittal of MOP documents
- Coordination of installation and integration resources Manages all request and changes to Data translation scripts Identify and manage all work required to complete and acquire NTP NTP hand off to services integration team
- Network equipment deployment problem solving encountered by the Service Providers.
- Ensure that the agreed implementation schedules and guidelines are followed and enforced.
- Submits regular daily/weekly/monthly progress data to the CPM (IM2 or IM3)
- Attend internal coordination and progress meetings, providing updates as needed.
- Ensure that quality of the Service Providers work is within Ericsson standards.
- Maintain a good working relationship with the Customers representatives and all disciplines involved in the project.
- Coordinates activities and ensure that all disciplines directly involved in the project are in line with the Project goals and objectives.
- Ensure proper records are maintained for all Equipment deployment.
- Responsible to maintain all project milestone data in Site Handler
- Requires knowledge of the following products: AXE 501, AXE 810 3G UMTS, Power PDU, EPDU. BTS 2100 series, UMTS Node B 3100 series cabinets, BBU power
- Requires an understanding of Core network connectivity (MSN, BSS, DAX- OC3) and RAN network connectivity- T1 NIU. to transport DAX
Sublime Wireless - 10 months ago