CLARCOR Air Filtration Products, a CLARCOR Company, is one of the world’s foremost manufacturers of air filtration products for the commercial, industrial and institutional markets.
We are currently looking a Character Driven Information Technology Manager.
The Information Technology Manager will oversee the planning and implementation of all business information systems, related infrastructure, equipment and applications. The person in this position must have the experience to effectively understand and analyze both technical and business risks and impact, and effectively communicate those risks to the business functions so that they can make informed decisions. This person must be able to identify user needs and effectively direct the IT team to work across all levels of the organization to meet these needs. Using skills gained as an experienced professional, the person in this position will be required to evaluate and make decisions relating to the use of new or existing software products and tools and must demonstrate that they have the ability to make the right trade-offs between cost, scope, schedule and resources. They will provide strong leadership and support all strategic IT goals with a focus on security, accuracy and reliability. They must be a change agent, a problem solver and have a passion for shaping corporate culture.
1. Serve as an authority on functional and technical IT issues
2. Coordinate and manage IT personnel, both in-house and contract.
3. Ensure the security of IT systems, services and hardware.
4. Ensure the stability, reliability and availability of IT systems, services and hardware.
5. Provide excellent customer service.
6. Provide expertise, direction and support to all functional departments on IT related issues, topics and business needs.
7. Ensure compliance to CLARCOR IT General Controls and facilitates on-going compliance audits/reviews.
8. Liaison with CLARCOR IT management – timely communications of significant service level interruptions or identified risks to the security and well-being of the IT environment.
9. Maintains adherence to CLARCOR IT capital and expense policies. Proactively communicate with the CIO all planned IT capital projects.
10. Identify, obtain and supervise outside technical resources related to IT functions.
11. Support business ERP/MRP systems to meet business needs.
KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
1. Minimum of 5 years of hands-on IT experience in a manufacturing environment (strong awareness of Lean manufacturing principles)
2. Minimum of 3 years of IT supervisory experience.
3. Ability to articulate and communicate technical systems concepts to non-IT professionals.
4. Ability to evaluate and assess IT opportunities and present alternative solutions in a manner that is relevant to the business strategy.
5. Experience in implementing and supporting all facets of ERP in a manufacturing environment.
6. Experience maintaining IT SOX controls and overseeing external audit reviews.
7. Strong interpersonal skills, able to work effectively in a culturally diverse, non-hierarchical, global company.
8. Knowledge of computer infrastructures to ensure the technology infrastructure is aligned to specific CLC AIR’s business strategy.
9. Excellent project management skills and the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects.
10. Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to work cooperatively with all employees and managers.
11. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
12. Proficient in MS Office
Requires B.S. in computer science or Information Systems, B.A. in Management Information systems or comparable years of related experience.
Clarcor Inc - 17 months ago