Answers questions by telephone and solves Marketing Executives/Customers problems by performing check requests and tracers; rerunning reports; assisting with product returns, shipping, and problems with orders and products; etc. Reships products lost by carrier, damaged or items missing from the order by verifying the actual order and completing a reship invoice. Completes various forms completely and accurately. Answers questions and solves problems from Marketing Executives/Customers by determining solutions within established parameters. Logs problems for follow-through. Diffuses conflict situations. Answer calls in a professional and courteous manner with a goal of having the customer feeling "delighted". Ability to answer calls and speak with English speaking customers and French speaking customers.
1. 40 wpm typing & key by touch
2. Written and verbal communication skills
3. Excellent customer relation skills
4. Ability to work independently and professionally
5. Previous customer service experience
6. Ability to analyze and creatively solve problems
7. Ability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities efficiently and accurately
8. Fluent in English and French
Melaleuca - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Melaleuca grows its sales from the ground up. Deriving its name from the tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia), the company is a leading...