If you’re looking for a career that offers a challenge, adventure, and growth within the organization, this is the job for you. This is a three year project in Guam, with two additional one-year options.
As the Deputy Project Manager (DPM), this individual will help oversee project planning and design as a member of Parsons Brinckerhoff’s program management team serving the Guam Department of Public Works road and bridge program (50+ current projects). He/she will assist in managing the project in conformance with PB’s Business Management System while leading specific tasks such as managing and oversight of design consultants, utilities coordination, project controls, and other duties as required by the program. This role has the potential to develop into the Project Manager position in the future.
1) Minimum of 15 years in planning, design and management of highway projects
2) Familiar with FHWA procedures and AASHTO design criteria
3) Strong service-oriented focus on building and sustaining client relationships
4) Excellent oral and written communication skills
5) International experience preferred
1) BS degree in Civil Engineering
2) Registered PE, with ability to obtain Guam PE
3) PB Certified Project Manager or acceptable equivalent experience
Parsons Brinckerhoff - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Parsons Brinckerhoff is a leader in developing and operating infrastructure around the world, with approximately 14,000 employees dedicated...