This position is responsible for planning, engineering, supporting and implementing an existing infrastructure to a virtualized environment. This includes Windows systems, network devices and storage systems for proper functioning, upgrading, troubleshooting, configuration monitoring, security and location settings for an enterprise environment. The ideal candidate will assist in the design and implementation, and lead maintenance of a Microsoft System Center and MDOP environments. Architectures may also include other products from the Citrix and Microsoft suites, such as Xen Essentials, Hyper-V, XenDesktop, App-V, MED-V, UE-V.
Essential Job Functions:
- Install and administer Microsoft System Center, Active Directory and Group Policy;
- Create, test and deploy image and application settings and location templates using Microsoft UE-V;
- Architects and engineers highly complex solutions across the appropriate virtual environments to meet business requirements or enhance performance;
- Performing in-depth analysis of memory dumps and network traces.
- Design and deployment of Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack (MDOP) technologies – App-V, MED-V, AGPM, MBAM, etc.
- Experience with MS Windows Server 2003/2008;
- Knowledge of MS security (Patch Management)
- Experience with automated deployment methodologies (e.g., Lite-touch, Zero Touch) and application packaging / distribution;
- Proficiency with scripting languages, multiple packaging / deployment applications, and distribution methods;
- 5-10+ years of technical design experience with Microsoft Enterprise technologies;
- Successfully implemented Microsoft System Center;
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft SCCM, and experience with Microsoft SMS/SCCM, SCOM;
- Experience working on large complex projects;
- Experience leading teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent work experience (6 years);
- Microsoft certifications MCSE or MCITP required;
- Citrix and VMWare knowledge and experience highly preferred.
The job listings described herein, are not intended to, nor do they,
construe either a contract of employment, or an offer of such a