Many Michigan Psychiatrists have already learned the advantages of a career in correctional psychiatry with the MHM Services, Inc. and the Michigan Department of Corrections. Since being awarded the statewide psychiatry contract in March, MHM is proud to announce the addition of over 30 Permanent Psychiatrists throughout the state of Michigan.
What has attracted so many well-qualified Psychiatrists to a fulfilling career in Correctional Psychiatry?
Only a few of these outstanding opportunities remain! We are currently seeking one psychiatrist to provide psychiatric services to developmentally delayed inmates at Richard A. Handlon Correctional Facility and another psychiatrist to provide outpatient level services at Ionia Maximum. Enjoy an excellent work environment with the support of a full mental health treatment team in this extremely well-run facility just 30 minutes from Lansing. Call today to learn more about a lucrative and fulfilling career in correctional psychiatry.
- Stable, nationwide mental health organization with over 25 years experience & more than 2800 employees.
- Freedom from reimbursement, insurance and managed care hassles
- Outstanding guaranteed salary, benefits and paid time off policy
- Regular work schedule for excellent work/life balance
- State of the art treatment methods
- Partnership with Michigan´s top Psychiatry residency programs
- Ongoing training and education for providers
- $60,000 Loan Repayment availability at many sites
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Unparalleled professional support
- Best of all, make a difference treating diverse & clinically interesting cases!
- 4 years ago - save job