This EHS Representative II position will be located in the Evans, CO office supporting Exploration and Production facilities.
- Two (2) or more years of experience in safety
- Understanding of Federal and State regulations regarding safety
- Proficient technical and computer skills, including Microsoft Office, to prepare reports and training presentations;
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exhibit strong interpersonal skills
- Develop, maintain and communicate effective safety and health programs
- Assist operation teams with planning, preparation, and presentation of safety training sessions
- Perform audit functions to assure compliance with regulatory requirements, and company policies and programs
- Assist facility supervisors and other personnel with compliance efforts regarding OSHA and DOT regulatory requirements including Process Safety Management, Record Keeping, Emergency Response Plans, Operator Qualifications, and Public Awareness Programs
- Assist Midstream, Operations, Drilling and other personnel with safety related questions through research and communications with other region personnel and industry contacts
- Build and maintain relationships with Federal, State and Local Emergency officials to establish communication and understanding
- Conduct incident investigations to determine cause, identification of prevention measures, and establishment of appropriate procedures
- Be a resource to operation teams to address questions regarding regulatory compliance and assist in identification and establishment of compliance assurance processes
Bachelor degree in safety engineering, science or industry related field required. Grade and Salary will be commensurate with relevant education and experience
Associate Safety Professional (ASP) or higher certification preferred
Valid driver's license with no restrictions that would prohibit dirving a company vehicle is required
This position is eligible for domestic relocation
The percentage of travel required for this position is 20% to 30%
This position is on a 40 hour / week schedule Monday – Friday. Occasional weekend work may be required.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation - 15 months ago
Anadarko Petroleum has ventured beyond its original area of operation -- the Anadarko Basin -- to explore for, develop, produce, and market...